Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Don't Pick a Niche OR Master the New Marketing Economy Workshop--NEW MATERIAL

Good Afternoon!

New workshop dates are open effective today. And the best news is that I already have new information for you. Can you believe that between 12/20/09 and 01/30/10 there's already MORE?

Well, there is and I'm bringing it to you in our next workshops.

Here's the lowdown on the new dates:

Two new dates for the Live Presentation (if you can be here live, I highly recommend it. You'll get to see these new ideas in action for greater impact!)

Sunday, January 31st from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM in Sebastopol, CA
Saturday, February 6 from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM in Pleasant Hill, CA

Give me a call at 707.228.3958 or email me at SuccessHeart@gmail.com to register for either event.

But if for some reason you just can't be there in person, I'll present the concepts during a TeleSeminar. While this honestly isn't my first choice for you, I'd much rather you get this information in whatever format we can put together than miss out completely.
Saturday January 10:30 AM to 12 PM Is the Teleseminar

You can sign up for the TeleSeminar at www.managementrefugee.com.

Reserve your spot and get the Seminar Information from the website.

More to follow!

Heidi Sue Roth

No comments:

Post a Comment